Hey, I’m Kenn Schroder. I’m many things but on this website I play a web designer, techie and teacher helping coaches create client-attracting websites. My cool title is web success strategist.
In this photo, I’m on the way to Queenstown in the South Island of New Zealand, a very magical place.
About this website, CoachingSitesThatWork.com.
This website is where I blog about websites for coaches. I get into a lot of stuff like website design, content writing, technology, search engines, blogging, WordPress and more. I’m especially excited about strategy and client-attraction. And some people think I’m funny at times.
What kind of coaches do you work with?
The coaches I work with help people succeed in various areas of life including business, careers, relationships, health and more. They’re all around the globe. If luck would have it, I run into 1% of them in real life during travel. Maybe you’ll be one of them?!
How did you become a web designer for coaches?
I rekindled my childhood passion of creating on computers when I left my comfy corporate job back in 2001. With much trial, toil and tinkering, I’ve been fortunate enough to keep myself fed while doing the work I love and traveling the world. OH, and while working with some awesome people like you 😉
What I hold near and dear to my heart about coaching websites.
There are an endless number of clients out there.
They are waiting for you.
Your job is get good marketing in place so the two of you can connect up.
Your website needs to be a tool to help you make that happen.
It needs to be designed for client-attraction.
Here are 5 ways I can help you:
1. With heaps of free articles on this website – all about how to create a great coaching website.
2. With even more content I send to my email list. Sign up to the right and get free copy of the Coaching Website Checklist.
3. I teach an online course called Client-Attracting Websites. It’s a great way to get your site and have lots of fun 😉
4. Get my best tips and tricks for building what I call the expert coach website in The Coaching Site Guide.
5. I can work with you one-on-one as your web designer or strategic consultant to speed up success. Just fill out this form to start the conversation.
Some of the best articles from this blog …
A few of the best …
- Coaching Website Terms and Jargon
- 11 Traits of a Coaching Site that Works
- 10 Keys to a Catchy Coaching Domain Name
On content and strategy (as the two are quite intimate) …
- Three Keys to Building a Client-Attracting Websites (3 blogs in a series)
- 26 Coaching Website Must-Haves from LinkedIn Chat
- 6 Big Questions Every Coach’s Website Must Answer
On traffic building …
- Best SEO Tips for Your Coaching Website
- Four Tips for High SEO Rankings
- Traffic to Your Coaching Website – Seven Keyword Sources
On WordPress and visual design …
- Top WordPress Themes for Coaching Websites
- What is a Self-Hosted WordPress Website?
- Colors and Feelings on Coaching Websites
On blogging for coaches …
- Increase Newsletter Open Rates with Santa’s MV Technique (great for blog titles)
- Write 10 Blogs Fast using The Mistakes Method
- How to write great blog titles with Mitzi
On getting the job done and launching
- Coaching Website Pitfalls
- Coaching Website Launch Time Estimater
- How to know when your coaching website is ready to launch
- When Reality Bites Your Website Project
My doors are open, except when they are closed of course 😉
Being human (a tough racket) requires me to get sleep, to have periods of down time, and to turn my brain off now and again. Oh and I have to go have friends, eat food and get exercise. Bummer because I’d rather be creating on computers ;).
And so, I welcome you to get in touch with me by email. Other ways for us to hook up are to post comments on any blogs, on Facebook here, on LinkedIn here. You can also jump on my email list to the right or via pop up box.
If you want to skip past the common website mistakes and speed up your business success, whether you’re planning a new website or want to take an existing one to the next level, just go here and tell me more about you and your situation.