Website Design for Coaches
I work with business, executive, career, health, relationship and life coaches who want to look professional and attract clients. If you want a great website you’d can’t wait to share with the world, then take the next step here.
What clients say …
Kenn was very systematic in taking me through creating content, visuals and the website. And not only is he great at extracting information to make a site reflect me and my strengths, he asked questions about where my business is going … And all of this Kenn reflected in the site. That’s a very valuable (and rare) skill. Thank you Kenn.
~ Paul O’Dwyer, Business Advisor
~ Shushanna Mignott, Lifestyle Design
~ Joanne Day, Naturopathic Doctor
Kenn note: In this project we did nearly all of the project by email due to busy schedules. It’s WordPress based with email list, blog, freebie, course, social networks, search engines and compelling invite to generate new client leads.
~ Raji Menon, Life Coach
I liked walking through the process of sending out my first email so that was very helpful. I’m still happily swimming in all this. (Kenn note: In this website we setup an email-list capture system to primarily grow Phil’s list and nurture relationships by email.)
~ Phil Shuart, Sales Coach
Kenn, the greatest gift for me working with you has undoubtedly been that you just handle it – superbly. Websites are an area I am not knowledgeable about, so to be able to just hand over to you and know that my project is in expert hands and is happening, is priceless.
~ Pamina Mullins, Reclaim Your Life
How we work together
- After we talk, I’ll offer you a package and a fixed fee.
- We start our work with a kickoff meeting to things rolling.
- I’ll send you some questions ahead to get addition info.
- My fees typically range from 2-6k, depending on your needs.
- I limit work to around 3 clients to make space for you.
- Smaller projects take 4-6 weeks and longer ones 10-12.
- We work mostly by email with phone calls in between.
- I need around five hour a week from you as we go.
- I give you guides, examples, and my feedback to help you write well.
- I give homework with deadlines to keep us on track.
- After we’re one, I provide training and support to help you further.
More client feedback
challenging but now I can see how it makes the website much more engaging. ~ Jeff Rock
Do you want a great coaching website to build your image, give you confidence, and impress people?
Two things come to me when I think deep down what is vital for a coaching website:
1. Design to attract. Most coaches want more new clients with the possibility of creating products (ebooks, passive income, memberships) down the road. Thus, your website (strategy, pages, content, calls to action) need to be intentional – geared to attract people to your site and to contact you for coaching.
2. Stay lean, go quick, learn and grow. Keep things simpler to start. Get your content together quickly and don’t over think it. Getting your website going quickly will build excitement and momentum. Then, see how it’s received in the world. Get feedback and improve.