Website Design for Coaches
I work with business, executive, career, health, relationship and life coaches who want to build credibility and attract new clients. As your web designer, I create your website and provide guidance along the way from 17+ years of marketing online.
What clients say …
Kenn was very systematic in taking me through creating content, visuals and the website. And not only is he great at extracting information to make a site reflect me and my strengths, he asked questions about where my business is going … And all of this Kenn reflected in the site. That’s a very valuable (and rare) skill. Thank you Kenn.
~ Paul O’Dwyer, Business Advisor
~ Shushanna Mignott, Lifestyle Design
~ Joanne Day, Naturopathic Doctor
Kenn note: In this project we did nearly all of the project by email due to busy schedules. It’s WordPress based with email list, blog, freebie, course, social networks, search engines and compelling invite to generate new client leads.
~ Raji Menon, Life Coach
I liked walking through the process of sending out my first email so that was very helpful. I’m still happily swimming in all this. (Kenn note: In this website we setup an email-list capture system to primarily grow Phil’s list and nurture relationships by email.)
~ Phil Shuart, Sales Coach
Kenn, the greatest gift for me working with you has undoubtedly been that you just handle it – superbly. Websites are an area I am not knowledgeable about, so to be able to just hand over to you and know that my project is in expert hands and is happening, is priceless.
~ Pamina Mullins, Reclaim Your Life
How we work together
Essentially, we have a chat to get to know each other. We get clear on the outcome (website pages, content, functionality). We put a timeframe to get the work done. We roll up our sleeves and grab coffee. Here are some of the specifics:
- After we talk, I’ll offer you a package and a fixed fee.
- We start with a kickoff meeting to things rolling.
- I’ll send you some questions ahead time to gather info.
- My fees typically range from 2500 to 5k.
- I typically work with 1-2 clients at a time.
- I aim for focused efforts of a 2-4 week timeline.
- We work mostly by email with the next call on the calendar.
- I need 5-8 hours per week from you to work on content, and respond to emails.
- I give you guides, examples, tools and feedback where needed.
- We set deadlines for various pieces to keep us on track.
- After we’re done, I provide training and support for 3 months after.
More client feedback
challenging but now I can see how it makes the website much more engaging. ~ Jeff Rock
Two things I hold near and dear to my heart as I build websites:
1. Design to attract. In today’s world, I believe it a good move to invite, engage, welcome, and attract clients to you as opposed to hard selling, weird selling or the likes. And so, all the stuff that I put into websites (images, content, calls to action, functionality, new ideas) go through this question filter, Will it engage, inspire, and motivate the client to taking a good-sized action step to getting you a new lead or sale?
2. Keep it simple. If it ain’t simple, people won’t use it. Speed, simplicity and usefulness run the web. And so, I aim for less-is-more on a website, often dicing content, cutting out the “debatable items” items so that what we have is great and simple. Get feedback and improve.
If you want to quickly get your coaching website up and boost your marketing, then tell me more about you, here.