In this video, I review Aleksandra Plazinic’s business and life coaching website at aplazinic.com.
Many more website revives over at CoachingSitesThatWork on YouTube.
If you would like to schedule some quality time with me to improve your coaching website, just contact me here.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Aleksandra’s business and life coaching website:
- I like that your photo shows up at the top of the home page. You are present. Excellent! Also, the colors work well. You’re using an analogous color scheme blue and purple.
- Tip 1. I would make your website URL show up in your logo so that when I go to the website, I know I’ve landed in the right place. Try putting your name in small letters under the logo.
- Tip 2. Your header takes up a lot of space and it’s hard to know if I have actually clicked to other pages. Make it very narrow or get rid of it on subpages. See the example I refer to in the video.
- Tip 3. Don’t do a blog if you are not doing a blog. As it stands, your last post is from last year and so I’m thinking you’re either not in business or you’re too lazy to do it or you can’t manage your time and priorities well enough. So, you’ll need to commit to blogging or perhaps just turn them into fixed articles. The idea of having a blog implies you will regularly publish.
- Btw, nice work with the menu labels. Other than the first one, I like how intuitive and obvious they are.
When you hit the LIKE button, I get an electric jolt sent to my cell phone.
This quick shocker puts a smile on my face knowing that I’m helping someone ;). Thanks for that!