Here’s a quick website review for Andrea Bugslag. Her life coaching website is at lifecoachonline.ca.
Click here if the video doesn’t show.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Andrea’s life coaching website:
- There was a seeming tech issue with the menu. It may have been intentional, but notice how me, the user, thinks there’s an error – and so I lose confidence that the website works.
- Engage folks right away with what you do as a coach and get content up on the page. See how in the video.
- Expand the headline to make it juicer / engaging.
- Don’t hide on your website. Put your image on the homepage, especially if you’re going to mention who you are and your name at the very beginning.
- Increase contrast and button size if to make it stand out, especially your primary call to action.
- Make link wording match the page headings so that the content is continuous. See what I recommend in the video.
- If your main goal is to generate a lead (email contact / phone call), then make the invitation very prominent and write copy to motivate the visitor to take you up on the offer.
Can you do me a solid and hit LIKE? When you do, a warm feeling overcomes me and it gives me a little boost of joy. Thanks!