Below is a quick, 10-minute video review of Rebecca’s life coaching website at theachievingmind.co.
Click here if the video doesn’t show.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Rebecca’s life coaching website:
- Make introduction sentence easier to read, then make it the main tag line
- Make your face visible in the homepage
- Make the button color stronger / passionate
- Make the header image the website color scheme
- Make the menu black
- Website address and website name should be connected
- Button link text and website page content should be connected
- Make stronger headline messages to lead people to read the content
- Bump the font size of content text to be visible
- Make the headline color stronger
- Separate successive bullet points with space
- Make it clear and exciting for clients to take the step to contact you
- Dedicate a full page to the free consultation offer
Want to say thanks? Just hit the LIKE button here. I appreciate it.