Here’s a quick website review for Martin Petkov. His wellness coaching website is at martinpetkov.com
Click here if the video doesn’t show.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Martin’s wellness coaching website:
- I like that there’s color and energy on the site with the big image and stuff down below (video). There’s life here.
- Logo was hard to identify. I’d simplify that, make it more obvious.
- Good that your menu is well positioned at the top. It’s obvious too.
- The message (the writing on the home page) is great to have. Nice job getting that onto the page, at the top. If you can trim it down to half and make it read easier, that’ll help a lot. It felt wordy for me. Have a fluent english speak say it out loud to you a few times and you’ll see where and how they struggle.
- The video was strange. I didn’t know what that was about. It wasn’t clear it was related to the book on the right. Make that whole section clearer and simpler instead of disjointed items. See what I recommend in the video.
- The video sounds hard to hear. Also, label it so and tell me this in the beginning of video. Put it on a success stories page.
- The book title is confusing. I’d just put the tagline as the title. That tagline is full of clear benefits – excellent.
- Get that line of copy from the About section onto the top of the home page. That’s a powerful statement!
- Success stories page. EXCELLENT! Nice big list of client success. That’s great!
Please do me a solid and hit LIKE.
It really makes my day to know I’m helping you. It’s like a little cyber cookie of feel good hormones that turn my computer face (often too serious) into a loving kindness look (better for my longevity).