In this video, I review Katherine Bock’s executive coaching website at katherinebock.com
Many more website revives over at CoachingSitesThatWork on YouTube.
If you would like to schedule some quality time with me to improve your coaching website, just contact me here.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Katherine’s executive coaching website:
- It’s an amazing website because I’ve worked on it ;P
- I love the domain name matches the logo.
- The menu is simple and the labels are clear.
- We’ve got you on the home page, present, friendly, the coach people will be working with. Clients love this.
- We could improve the image, it’s a little grainy.
- It has a clear statement about what you do, and it’s obvious and attractive.
- Easily seen without scrolling is your upcoming workshop. Excellent for your visitors to see.
- The content is ALL ABOUT your ideal clients’ challenges, needs, worries, which is excellent.
- The visual freebie along with the sign-up box is great for showing value.
- It’s very obvious where sections of a page begin and end.
- Going from page to page is obvious and smooth – pages are titled with what I would expect them to be.
- The workshop images are quite expressive and looks like a lot of fun.
- A calendar of the weekend workshop events would be neat to see how things would transpire.
- For the RRR Rated Beach Retreat the various exercises listed really build up the value of the workshop and they look like a lot of revitalizing fun.
- There are a bunch of other smaller tweaks I’d make.
Please do me a solid and hit LIKE.
It really makes my day to know I’m helping you. It’s like a little cyber cookie of feel good hormones that turn my computer face (often too serious) into a loving kindness look (better for my longevity).