In this video, I review Bindu Johnson’s health coaching website at beyondfibromyalgia.com
Many more website revives over at CoachingSitesThatWork on YouTube.
If you would like to schedule some quality time with me to improve your coaching website, just contact me here.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Bindu’s health coaching website:
- I like the domain name because it says what you help people with – going beyond the problems of fibromyalgia.
- The menu is obviously positioned and the labels are easy to understand. Nice!
- Make each page’s heading obvious and big on those pages. This will help me move from page to page without getting lost.
- The header is big, taking up nearly half of the screen. Make that smaller as it confuses me as to what page I’m on. I almost feel like I never left the home page.
- Your smile is good. Your face being visible is also excellent. You’re present and you appear friendly and helpful. Really good.
- Simplify wordy sentences. Try speaking them aloud and try having others speak your content aloud to see if it’s easy.
- Your content is excellently positioned around the clients’ situation, challenges, and interests. This is done well throughout your website.
- The color scheme feels good. I like the analogous choice of blues and purples and pinks.
- You did your whole website yourself and you did an amazing job. It’s a lot to handle tech, create content, and create visuals. A lot!
- You’ve got testimonials. Brilliant!
- Go through the video with a pen and paper to note a bunch of other little tweaks.
When you hit the LIKE button, I get an electric jolt sent to my cell phone.
This quick shocker puts a smile on my face knowing that I’m helping someone ;). Thanks for that!