I’m happy and eager to announce that The Coaching Site Guide is getting a long, overdue update.
As usual, the mission is to better help you fill your practice with clients.
- To build websites faster, simpler with less overwhelm and confusion.
- To write better content while being authentic to the coach and exciting to the visitor.
- To generate more leads (conversions) from your website.
- To sign up more clients in your intro/free session call.
The bulk of the updates.
1. I’m outlining a Phase-One Website for those who need a simple start, who are struggling to launch, and for those who need to clean up their messy website.
2. I’m adding more detail about The Strategy Session – that special free consultation phone call for signing up new clients. You’ll get tips to improve your closing rate and increasing your income for longer periods of time.
3. I’m adding in the concept of The Persona to get you past niche fears and make content creation easier.
4. I’m changing the Search Engines chapter to Traffic Building to build your confidence and help you find your own way to get visible online – one that make it fun and plays to your strengths.
5. I’m adding content on troubleshooting a website that isn’t working that is not bringing in new leads.
6. I’m updating the approach to getting the job done timely along with tips for finding a talented, diligent, low-cost web designer.
7. I’m expanding the strategy on creating a freebie that builds your credibility, brings you traffic.
8. I’m adding a bunch of treasures (website tools, writing formulas, traffic sources) that I’ve come across over the last few years to both get higher quality visitors and get more new-client contacts from your website.
Use this code to save 25% and pre-order your copy.
If you buy the current version (a great way to get a head start on your website education), then enjoy 25% off with this code: advanced25 on this page: The Coaching Site Guide (version 3).
You’ll automatically get the new version emailed to you in January. The price will stay the same at $97.
And yes, if you already bought the guide earlier this year, you’ll get the new one at no cost.
Is there something you’d LOVE to see in the guide? Post it below.
Not only do I love hearing from you all, I would love to know what ideas are darting around in that noggin of yours 😉 Just post below.