Here’s a quick website review for Teya Skae. Her nutrition coaching website is at idealsolutionscoach.com
Click here if the video doesn’t show.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Teya’s nutrition coaching website:
- Nice work on video testimonials – big credibility booster – see how she did it
- Good logo positioning but simplify a lot
- Careful when you invade a visitor’s experience
- Sell your opt-in with benefits, see how I suggest for Teya
- If you show your face, put your name too
- Dead social profiles – get rid of them (or bring them back to life)
- Nice work on call to action as well as ways to further enhance it
- and a lot of other tweaks
When you hit the LIKE button, I get an electric jolt sent to my cell phone.
This quick shocker puts a smile on my face knowing that I’m helping someone ;). Thanks for that!