Here’s a quick website review for Aotea Consulting. The business coaching website is at AoteaConsulting.com
Click here if the video doesn’t show.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Aotea Consulting’s business coaching website:
- The logo and the website address match, that’s good
- The logo is on the top left as expected to be and the menu is on the top right — good nice short menu
- Put some space above and below the logo as it feels squished up there
- The smiling faces are pretty cool. I like that the team is present on the website. Probably put a title under them so that I know who they are
- I like the colors, they have some life to it
- It does feel a little bit squished up and busy as I go thru the homepage
- Add more white spaces so I can just take it a piece at a time. Maybe 30 – 40 pixels above the borders of each section
- Plus more …
Want to say thanks? Just hit the LIKE button here. I appreciate it.