Here’s a quick website review for Laura Jacob. Her business success coaching website is at prowaydevelopment.com
Click here if the video doesn’t show.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Laura’s business success coaching website:
- I like that your logo is in the upper left corner
- Its good that your logo and domain name matches
- I like that your menu is obvious with good labels
- The hierarchy of the homepage content is clear – headline, etc.
- I’d love to see who this site is for and why should I be here
- I want to see more about the pains and problems that the clients face that you can help them with and the big results that they get
- Testimonials font are hard to read. Don’t make them fade in and out, let them stay so that I can read them
- Bump up the font size
- On the homepage, I want to see a sentence or two saying who is it you work with and what the big benefit is to get here
- And more …
Please do me a solid and hit LIKE.
It really makes my day to know I’m helping you. It’s like a little cyber cookie of feel good hormones that turn my computer face (often too serious) into a loving kindness look (better for my longevity).