Here’s a quick website review for Gema Ramírez. Her leadership coaching website is at consciousnessacademy.global
Click here if the video doesn’t show.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Gema’s leadership coaching website:
- I like the menu location. It’s obvious and that’s good so I know where to go if I get lost.
- I suggest spelling out the bigger benefits of conscious awareness. Why is that a good thing?
- The various headings, font sizes, sections, boxes and buttons are overwhelming for me. I struggle to follow the pages and what they are about and how to read them. I recommend obvious big headings for each section and 1 or 2 other fonts for a subheading and body copy.
- While smaller chunks of text is good, they still need to be in an obvious hierarchy.
- It’s great that your photo is there. Nice.
- See the other smaller tweaks and typos as well.
Want to say thanks? Just hit the LIKE button here. I appreciate it.