In this video, I review Dorene Oster’s english coaching website at englishcoaching.ca.
Many more website revives over at CoachingSitesThatWork on YouTube.
If you would like to schedule some quality time with me to improve your coaching website, just contact me here.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Dorene’s english coaching website:
- I like that your face is right at the home page. You’re present. Great!
- I like that your name is in the logo along with your domain name. I instantly know that I’m in the right place. 🙂
- Big buttons are good to let me know what to do. Tres Bien!
- Your little summary is excellent! The part that begins with “Dorene Olster English Coaching helps businesses …”
- The first thing I would do is simplify your logo as the backward e is confusing to me. I would make it smaller, simpler.
- Secondly, I would move that little summary up to the top of the page. See what I mean in the video.
- Lastly, the “contact me” and “sign up wording” is confusing to me and they seem to be going to the same place. I would consistently use “Contact Me” because that’s what it is.
Want to say thanks? Just hit the LIKE button here. I appreciate it.