If you’re just getting started with WordPress, here are five quick tips to make adding content smoother and easier.
The tips in the video are:
- Expand the editing region to give you more space – Drag the corner hash marks in the lower right corner of the text editor to give you more space to work with.
- Use the Kitchen Sink button to show more editing options.
- The HTML and VISUAL Tabs – You’ll use the “VISUAL” tab primarily for adding and editing content. Use the HTML tab for embedding video or copying link code, for example.
- Your site will format styles properly – The text in the editor will appear simply black with a basic font. But don’t worry, once it’s published it will be be styled properly to match your site.
- WordPress will save drafts – Each time you save a draft or publish your page, WordPress will keep a revision. Revisions will appear in the “Revision” panel below. You may have to click “screen options” above to show this panel.
Happy content creating!