About a month ago, before I went on vacation, I was invited to speak about coaching websites with The Mentor Coach Resource Group run by Gayle Scroggs and Ryan Schoenbeck. They provide free help for building a coaching business, skills and network.
Gayle is a real life friend. I met her back about 7+ years ago when she was living in Argentina and I was visiting there for my first back-to-back summer – escaping the New York winter. We’ve been friends ever since catching up a few times per year. She’s great – coachy, lively, fun.
Ryan is a new friend and I gave him a ring before he call to say hello. He’s a natural with people, traveled and has a strong, positive vibe.
The three of us talk about a recent InfoGraphic I created, Five Steps to More Clients from The Web.
We had a record breaking number of attendees of 25. Not earth-shattering, but for this small resource group, it’s a big turnout.
So, I share with you, my voice, my umms and ahhs and a handful of handy tips on using your website to get clients.
You can skip past the first 8 minutes of mumbling unless you get a kick out of a not-so-great speakers warming up. 😉
In the audio, the great stuff are:
- The five steps to getting clients online.
- What you need to bear in mind to make this work.
- Two ways to getting visible and where to go.
- Three examples of real coaches getting clients.
- Ryan’s very wise insights.
- Creating a call to action to get leads.
- Tips on qualifying prospects – should you?
- Tips on handling the call that signs them up.
- Clunky, “fugly” sites and what to do about them.
- Guest questions.
(Or click here for the mp3)
Your thoughts and comments are very welcome.