In this video, I review Sheila’s executive coaching website and share things I love about it and ideas to enhance it. Sheila’s website is at eiexecutive.com.au
Many more website reviews over at CoachingSitesThatWork on YouTube.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
I love her photos — professional, friendly, and warm. They make me feel connected right away. I also love the simple layout. It’s refreshing to know where the logo is, the menu is, and the content to start with. I feel safe and secure about getting around.
In the video, I go into these suggestions to improve it:
- Where and how to put your name on homepage
- Why remove the “cart” item from the menu
- Suggestions for clarity in your logo
- Tips for leading visitors deeper with an engaging story about what you do
- Something quirky to resolve in the footer
- Simplifying the main call to action to contact you
- How to use your book in your sales process
If you would like to book some quality time with me to review your website and get a quick video like this then book a website review now.
Want to say thanks? Just hit the LIKE button here. I appreciate it.