In this video, I review Javier’s leadership coaching website to share things I love about it as well as ideas to improve it. His website is at javierrumi.com
Many more website reviews over at CoachingSitesThatWork on YouTube.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
I like the domain name, the simple layout, and a big message telling me about what he does. Nice. The feeling I get from the images of him really gives it a friendly feel. I like that as well.
Some suggestions to improve in the video:
- A security issue to fix
- Making your homepage image stand out
- How to engage visitors with content
- Headlines that entice people to read – using mystery
- Getting more people to join to your list
- Ideas for a great free giveaway
- A persistent call-to-action for getting leads
- And more …
If you would like to book some quality time with me to review your website and get a quick video like this then book a website review now.
When you hit the LIKE button, I get an electric jolt sent to my cell phone.
This quick shocker puts a smile on my face knowing that I’m helping someone ;). Thanks for that!