Here’s a quick website review for Christa Smith. Her life coaching website is at christa-smith.com
Click here if the video doesn’t show.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Christa’s life coaching website:
- It’s great that you’ve got a simple, concise, clear message front and center.
- The menu is obvious, simple along with your logo, which makes me feel like your site will be easy to use. Excellent!
- Try to get a great panoramic shot as the one you have is tad bit blurry and obviously superimposed which is a bit of a minus.
- See my tips for getting more opt-ins to her email list.
- Get more of the essence of what you’re about – a story of why your business exists.
- See how I recommend she gets more leads from her site and how to handle new leads for longer-lasting clients on bigger packages.
- A few little tweaks scattered throughout.
When you hit the LIKE button, I get an electric jolt sent to my cell phone.
This quick shocker puts a smile on my face knowing that I’m helping someone ;). Thanks for that!