Here’s a quick website review for Faryal Kohari. Her life coaching website is at lifecoach.kohari.com
Click here if the video doesn’t show.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Faryal’s life coaching website:
- The log is consistently in the top corner and obvious enough, the big K. That’s good.
- I don’t like the menu shifting around positionally. It’s unnecessary to do so and I find such things only end up causing problems. I suggest keeping it simple and at the top.
- The menu labels are intuitive, that’s good.
- I recommend making it immediately obvious what you do, who it’s for, and why it’s a good thing right at the top of the home page. Put a short message and your face since this website IS about you working with the client.
- In the section below the top of the homepage, the variety of headings and font sizes and colors make it hard for me to understand the hierarchy. I’m not sure how to follow that. For this section, I like telling a story about why your coaching business is important to the world – what challenge does it aim to help folks overcome?
- The big list of challenges in the section titled, “Do you feel:” is great copy. That should come much earlier but not being in a separate box like that. Rather it should flow with the copy.
- Get your website secure which you’ll recognized when the address looks like “https://” instead of “http://”. The “warning” message will make visitors concerned, even though it doesn’t make much difference when it comes to security as your website isn’t handling sensitive information like bank accounts. Plus it’s easy and low cost or free to do.
- Finally, dedicate an entire page to your free consultation offer. It’s that important. Sell it.
When you hit the LIKE button, I get an electric jolt sent to my cell phone.
This quick shocker puts a smile on my face knowing that I’m helping someone ;). Thanks for that!