Here’s a quick website review for Jessica Hylands. Her confidence coaching website is at jessicahylandsconfidencecoach.co.uk
Click here if the video doesn’t show.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Jessica’s confidence coaching website:
- It’s pretty good on the logo and menu positioning.
- I like the simplicity and cleanliness of her site.
- Things get disorganized as I scroll down and the hierarchy isn’t clear. See the sticky spots and what I suggest.
- I have a big issue with the buttons and headings and confusion it’s causing. See me struggle ;P
- See what “screenfuls” and “sections” are and group your content to make it easier to consume. See what I recommend in the video.
- My last big tip for her is about her most wanted response (call to action) and how to get that into her site so she can generate more leads.
- Plus a few little tweaks here and there.
Want to say thanks? Just hit the LIKE button here. I appreciate it.