Here’s a quick website review for Caroline Carter. Her business coaching website is at starfishpractice.com
Click here if the video doesn’t show.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Caroline’s business coaching website:
- Logo and menu an nicely placed in the top left and top right. Fab!
- I suggest you expand on your tagline/message to bring in the benefits of what you do. The “Who We’re For” on the about page is AWESOME!!! That speaks a lot to what you do. I can easily understand and see what your services are valuable. Get a 1-2 sentence version of that for the top of the home page.
- Break up big blocks of text into sentences. Yes, one sentence per paragraph is good. Think “bites”.
- * You’ve certainly created a fun vibe with the colors and faces. Most excellent!
- Many more little tweaks and edits to polish it up.
Please do me a solid and hit LIKE.
It really makes my day to know I’m helping you. It’s like a little cyber cookie of feel good hormones that turn my computer face (often too serious) into a loving kindness look (better for my longevity).