Here’s a quick website review for Phil Summerfield. His business coaching website is at thebusinesscoachinggroup.com
Click here if the video doesn’t show.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Phil’s business coaching website:
- It’s great that your domain and logo match. Nice.
- I also like the colors, blue and strong dark color. Good for trust, a bit of energy in your blue, and strength.
- Expand your “control your business” to include higher level benefits, as you mention in the 4-step section – making and getting plans implemented, making marketing and sales into a repeatable system. This are the bigger benefits business owners want.
- I don’t like drop downs. They are confusing and often never needed. Just simplify organization of content.
- It’s great that your photo is on your site. I get a good feeling from it. I’d have you show up earlier on the site, on the home as the spokesperson for your business. The voice.
- A lot addition tweaks including font size and positioning of images, and consistency of links and page titles.
When you hit the LIKE button, I get an electric jolt sent to my cell phone.
This quick shocker puts a smile on my face knowing that I’m helping someone ;). Thanks for that!