A great freebie (giveaway) at your website does all kinds of good for your coaching business.
- Builds your credibility
- It drives people to your website (there’s a good reason to go there other than your begging for them to “check you out”)
- It can generate leads when you put calls to action in there
- It builds trust
Essentially, it gives people a good taste of what you’re about while delivering valuable content to them.
A checklist type of freebie is fabulous because it is :
- easy to make
- easy for people to consume (download, read, print, use)
- super valuable if the content is well chosen
And so, one great move for your website’s freebie is creating some sort of checklist like these:
- 10 Point Health Checklist : Are you doing the basics for great health?
- The Before You Build Website Checklist – 16 Things to Have in Place
- 12 Fight-Starter Words to Avoid, If You Want Good Communication in Your Relationship
In my recent messings with OneLook.com, a great place to find new words, I looked up words related to “checklist”.
I got a big list. Here it is :
As you can see, there’s a LOT!
Depending on your area of coaching, you could find words that suit.
Here are two quick ideas that come to mind:
- Profit Tool Kit for Construction Businesses – A List of Must-Have Tools
- Relationship Reminders List – 10 Little Things That Keep Your Woman Happy
Are any ideas coming to mind for you?
Share it below. I’d love to hear.