In this video, I review Beatrix Eder’s leadership coaching website at beatrixedercoaching.com.
Many more website revives over at CoachingSitesThatWork on YouTube.
If you would like to schedule some quality time with me to improve your coaching website, just contact me here.
As I create, review or enhance websites, I always keep this guiding question in mind, How can I make this website better for attracting clients?
Key points for Beatrix’s leadership coaching website:
- I like the colors that are consistently used throughout. There’s this overall zen vibe I get. Neat!
- Tip 1. The menu is big and it has words that I don’t understand like “gratitude” and “influencers”. Also, there are multiple menu items that refer to the same thing to me. I would simplify the “work with me” kind of content into one page.
- Tip 2. Pull up a powerful statement about what you do to the top of the homepage. Direct that message to your most ideal kind of client. If you can bring in your photo as well, it’ll be a great way to engage visitors right away.
- Tip 3. Make your call to action clear and simple and persistent throughout the site. If your main kind of client is an individual on a spiritual journey, then invite that person to your free session multiple times in your content. I recommend creating a menu item exactly for this step too.
- I like Nishi’s testimonial because it points out a specific pain she had BEFORE working with you – her anxiety. People are very inclined to “fix problems” they have. So it’s great to see a client’s struggle before they started working with you.
Want to say thanks? Just hit the LIKE button here. I appreciate it.